Meet Dr. Dominick Curalli
Get to know our dentists in Seattle, WA.
Dr. Dominick Curalli
Providing caring family dentistry in Ballard, WA.
Dr. Dominick Curalli grew up in Spokane and received his undergraduate degree from Gonzaga University. He obtained his dental degree in 2005 at the University of Washington in Seattle and immediately after went on active duty with the U.S. Army. In his four years as a military dentist, Dr. Curalli spent one year completing an Advanced General Dentistry training program and three years in the 4th Infantry Division during which he deployed to Baghdad in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Once separated from the military, Dr. Curalli returned to Seattle, and from 2009-2014 worked in offices in both Newcastle and First Hill.
In 2014 Dr. Curalli started Smile Ballard to be closer to home. He enjoys creating healthy smiles that look and feel great. He has vast experience treating dental emergencies and, in the past, has volunteered his time at the UW Dental Urgent Care Clinic as a part-time instructor to dental students, as well as at the Swedish Community Specialty Clinic, which provides pro bono dentistry to those in need.
Dr. Curalli lives with his wife and 2 sons in Ballard. He enjoys all things outdoors, especially running and skiing. In the past he has run both the New York and Chicago Marathons as part of Team CdLS, helping raise over $50,000 for the Cornelia de Lange Syndrome Foundation.
- Dental Student 2001-2005
- U.S. Army 12 month Advanced General Dentistry Residency 2005-2006
- U.S. Army Brigade Dentist, C Co, 4BSB, 1BCT, 4ID (M) 2006-2009
- Associate Dentist, Newcastle Dentistry 2009-2010
- Associate Dentist, Dental Care Seattle 2010-2014
- Affiliate instructor UW School of Dentistry (Dental urgent care clinic) 2009-2014
- Courtesy Staff Swedish 1st Hill (Swedish Community Specialty Clinic) 2010-2014
- B.S. Biology, Gonzaga University, 2001
- U.S. D.D.S., UW School of Dentistry, 2005
- U.S. 12-month Advanced General Dentistry Residency, U.S. Army Ft. Lewis, 2006
‘‘“I'm here to listen to your concerns. I will do my best to take excellent care of you while you are at our office, and make sure you only get the treatment you need or want.”
Ashley D. Actual Patient.