We are your Seattle, WA dentist right up the street!
Who Do Your Neighbors Choose as Their Dentist in Seattle, WA?
They're looking for the same things in a dentist that you are!
When it comes to healthcare, you deserve the best for yourself and your family. You deserve a doctor and dental team who are experienced, well-trained, and, most of all, genuinely interested in your wellbeing and comfort. Our Ballard dental practice checks all of the above!
Say hello to your local Seattle, WA dentist, who combines experience, quality, comfort, and personalized care all under one roof. Whether you need general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, or restorative dentistry, we’re here for you.
We serve the Seattle area:
Proudly Serving the Ballard Neighborhood of Seattle
Ballard is a unique community of Seattle that consists of all generations, and our office welcomes patients of all ages.
Our Seattle dental practice prides itself on being part of this great community and not just another business within it. Dr. Curalli and his family live locally, and so does most of our team.
At Ballard Smiles:
Cameron F. Actual Patient.
Seattle is made up of very distinct neighborhoods, each with its own unique food and feel. We love being part of the Ballard neighborhood and enjoy everything it offers.
From the trendy restaurants on the waterfront to the craft breweries centered on historic Ballard Avenue, there is something for everyone to love in this historic neighborhood. We love to watch the ships, seals, and salmon pass through the Ballard Locks or just sunbathe on the sandy beach at Golden Gardens Park.
The best thing of all about our Ballard location is our neighbors. Showing true neighborly care and respect for one another is big around here, and we are a hometown dental practice that still believes in those homespun virtues.
We love our little corner of Seattle, and we think you will too!
- Interesting City Facts
- The Smith Tower, a 42-story building, constructed in 1914, was once the tallest building west of the Mississippi. That honor was also temporarily held by the Space Needle when it was built in 1962 for the Seattle World’s Fair.
- The bridge that connects Seattle and Medina across Lake Washington is the world’s longest floating bridge.
- Seattle is ranked as the most literate city in the country, with the highest percentage of residents with a college degree or higher.
- Seattle was the first city in the US to play a Beatles song on the radio.
- Seattle’s annual rainfall is less than that of Houston, Chicago, and New York City.